I'm voting 'Yes' tomorrow. Why?
1. COIR says, if we vote 'Yes' gay marriage and abortion legislation is IMMINENT
2. I would prefer to be ruled by Europe than by a bunch of people who get elected on promises of filling potholes and fixing drain pipes
3. Look who is on the 'No' side
4. If the treaty goes through, then we won't have to vote on another EU treaty for a very, very long time - so no more talk about treaties, qualified majority voting, tax jargon, losing commissioners, and no more endless airtime, columns and TV debates dedicated to something that no one really has a clue about (and no, I haven't read it either, but I've tried to educate myself as best as possible)
5. I don't trust Libertas
6. Might be fun to make Jim Corr cry
7. I fully support the microchipping of babies. I also fully support Micro Chips. Yumsies.
(microchipped baby photee by Simon McGarr)